The Rotary-5 module is a product designed to convert signals from mechanical and/or optical rotary encoders to logic level output pulses. These output pulses are suitable for driving keyboard encoder inputs
such as those found on our KE72 Keyboard Encoder.
The ROTARY-5 allows for up to 5 rotary switches to be connected at one time.
- 5 independent quadrature signal rotary switch inputs.
- Two outputs for each switch input direction.
- Outputs pulse low for 50msec for each switch direction and position.
- Jumper Option for divide by 4 to provide a single output for mechanical rotary switch detent positions.
- Input activation overflow may be buffered or ignored based on a jumper setting.
- Low power. May be powered from one of our Keyboard Encoders or an external 5V supply.
- Supplied with a user manual.
- Price - $59.95 ea.
KE-PWR5/2A power supply can power up to five Rotary-5 units.
For more information about the above accessory
for the Rotary-5, visit the Accessories