The Hagstrom Electronics, Inc. Relay-8 module may be used in a variety of control applications. The unit operates with a single 5V power supply. Serial communication signals are 9600, 8N1, and are logic level. Use our KE-232IF cable to
change the logic level transmit and receive lines to RS-232 levels.
- Logic level 9600 serial communcation control.
- Use with our KE-232IF cable for RS-232 levels.
- 8 individual relays with contact ratings of 1 Amp at 24 VDC and .50 Amp at 125 VAC.
- Screw terminal access to each output relay.
- Outputs Configurable for normally open or normally closed operation.
- Status LEDs for each output.
- Powered from 5VDC, or from our KE-PWR5/2A power supply.
- Multiple Relay-8 modules may be daisy chained for control from the same serial connection.
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing a Visual Basic sample program which demonstrates how to communicate with the RELAY-8
- Price - $79.95 ea.
KE-232-IF serial cable accessory converts the logic level Relay-8 communication signals to
RS-232 voltage levels.
KE-PWR5/2A power supply can be used to power up to four Relay-8 units.
For more information about the above accessories
for the Relay-8, visit the Accessories