The Hagstrom Electronics LP24 delivers programmability
and small size at a great price!
Use the LP24 to interface your switches or keypads
to your PC keyboard input. Any of the 24 I/O pins on the interface
header may be configured as a Row or Column in scanning a matrix.
Programs through the keyboard port. Use with PCAT, PS/2, Pentium,
and all compatibles.
- Small size, programmable interface to your PS/2
PC keyboard input.
- Scan Keypads or Switches up to 12 x 12 Matrix
- Works with or without your own keyboard. Looks
like a keyboard to your PC!
- Each input can be programmed to emulate any standard
- Any of the 24 I/O pins may be configured as a
Row or Column in a matrix.
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing the PC application "LP24CFG" which is used to
configure the LP24
- Price - $89.95 ea.
Optional MTA100-12-12 cable set attaches to the LP24 header, providing 12 inches of loose wire for each pin.
For more information about the above accessory
for the LP24, visit the Accessories