We've taken the technology we use in our custom
USB Industrial and OEM USB Keyboards, and integrated it into a
36 input USB interface!
The KE-USB36 provides an interface from switches
and other input devices to the PC USB port. This versatile USB
emulates a standard USB Keyboard and Mouse device. Any keystroke
emulated with the KE-USB36 may also be modified with a Ctrl, Alt,
or Shift function, or any combination of the three modifiers. All
inputs on the KE-USB36 are individual inputs, activated by shorting
to the provided logic ground. In addition to keystrokes, the KE-USB36
inputs may be programmed to emulate mouse Left, Middle, and Right
The KE-USB36 features a Trackball input for conversion
of this device to mouse movement. (A Spinner may be used instead
of a Trackball)
The KE-USB36 is programmed through the USB port of
the PC using the programming application included with the unit.
Once programmed, the configuration is stored on the KE-USB36 in
All power for the KE-USB36 is taken from the PC USB
port, so no other voltage supply is required.
- 36 Input, Programmable Keyboard Interface to
your PC USB Port.
- Emulates both a USB Keyboard and a USB mouse
- Uses standard drivers - No special drivers
- Inputs are all individual, activated by a common
- Features a Trackball interface, which emulates
a USB mouse.
- Any input may be programmed to emulate a standard
keyboard key or a Left, Middle or Right mouse button.
- Connections for driving Caps Lock, Num Lock, and
Scroll Lock LEDs.
- Program keystrokes to emulate single keys, or
combined sequences such as Ctrl+F1, etc.
- Repeat function of each input may be enabled or
- Can be used with our IOX36 breakout board for
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing a PC application which is used to
configure the KE-USB36
- Price - $89.95 ea.
A Male/Male USB cable (our part # KE-USBMM6, $6.95)
is required to connect from the KE-USB36 USB port, to the USB
on the PC.
We also offer a Trackball Interface cable (our KE-TBH3,
$9.95), for connection of the KE-USB36 Trackball header to a Happ
Controls Trackball or equivalent.
Use our IOX36 ($17.95) breakout board to attach to
the KE-USB36 input header. This unit takes each input out to a
terminal for easy connection of the signal to your devices.
For more information about any of the above accessories
for the KE-USB36 visit the Accessories