Use the KE-USB24 to interface your keypads or switches
to your PC's USB port to generate keystrokes. Any of the 24 signals
on the KE-USB24 can be configured as a Row or Column in a matrix.
The KE-USB24 is programmed through the USB port of the
PC using the programming application included with the unit. Once
programmed, the configuration is stored on the KE-USB24 in
All power for the KE-USB24 is taken from the PC USB
port, so no other voltage supply is required.
- Emulates a standard USB keyboard. Works as the only
keyboard on your PC or in addition to other USB or PS/2 keyboards
attached to your PC.
- Programmable Interface can scan up to a 12 Row x 12
- Any pin of the KE-USB24 header can be programmed as
a Row or Column, allowing direct connection to off-the-shelf
- Each matrix position can be programmed to emulate
any standard keystroke, including keystrokes modified by Shift,
Alt, or Ctrl. (EX: Ctrl+F1)
- Connector for driving Num, Caps, and Scroll Lock
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing PC applications which are used to
configure the KE-USB24.
- Price - $89.95 ea.
A Male/Male USB cable (our part # KE-USBMM6, $6.95)
is required to connect from the KE-USB24 USB port to the USB
port on the PC.
Optional MTA100-12-12 cable set attaches to the KE-USB24
header, providing 12 inches of loose wire for each pin.
For more information about the above accessories
for the KE-USB24, visit the Accessories