Use the KE72 to interface switches to your PS/2 PC
keyboard input. All inputs are individual, so no need to worry
matrix issues, making this an ideal unit for Flight Sim and PC
Each input may be programmed to generate up to 32
keystrokes when activated, and up to 16 when released. Fast scanning
of the inputs assures you of quick response to your controls. Powered
from your PC keyboard port.
click here for more about the KE72...
- 72 Input, programmable interface to your PC keyboard
- Easy to program from a simple text file.
- -T Option for Track Ball signal conversion to
PS/2 mouse protocol.
- RS-232 Port receives ASCII characters and outputs
to the Keyboard Port.
- Each input can be programmed to emulate any standard
key or Macro sequence of up to 32 keystrokes
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing the PC application "KE72LOAD" which is used to
configure the KE72
- KE72 Price - $119.95 ea.
- KE72-T Price - $139.95 ea.