Convert PS/2 keyboard protocol into XT protocol
Use the KE18-ATXT-PS2 to interface your PS/2 keyboard
to a PC or device that requires an XT type keyboard. Compact 3.0" x 2.5" Size.
- Connects in line from your PS/2 keyboard to the target computer's XT keyboard port.
- Powered from the computer's keyboard port, no external power required
- Translates the PS/2 keystrokes into their XT keystroke equivalents
- Allows use of PS/2 style keyboards with XT type PCs and other XT
based computers such as CNC machines
- Includes a 5 pin DIN to 6 pin miniDIN adapter and cable to attach
to the computer's keyboard port
- Uses standard drivers, no special drivers needed
- Price - $54.95 ea.